Testimonials | Pictures
Joslyn's various programs and activities are designed to enhance the lives of our 3,900+ members and encourage their active involvement in both our Center and the community at large. It is our goal to meet the needs of all our valuable members - regardless of their lifestage and interest level, by keeping our fees and dues appropriate and affordable for all of our members.
Click here for a list of all the services and activities offered to members!
Membership is open to anyone 50 or better and members may be residents of any city. Membership dues are only $30 annually and allow members to participate in all the Center's activities as well as provides discounts to all our fee-based activities.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please complete the Membership Registration Form and either mail it to Joslyn with your membership dues or bring it into the Center.
Why Should You Become a Member of Joslyn?
Because, as a member:
- There are over 80 weekly groups, activities and services in which you can participate.
- You have the rewarding opportunity of volunteering at the Center or within the community.
- You have access to our wireless hub if you want to bring and use your laptop while at the center.
- You are welcome to attend our annual health fair and receive a free flu shot as a benefit of your membership.
- You get a free subscription to our bi-monthly newsletter, the Joslyn Journal.
- You get discounts on room and facility rentals for private events.
- You can get free and discounted services from area business and partners.
- You can receive free tax and legal services.
- You can spend unlimited time in the warm and inviting Center lounge, reading daily periodicals, enjoying complimentary coffee, and chatting with fellow members.
- You can attend some productions at the Arthur Newman Theatre at a discounted rate.
- You can make new friends and enjoy the companionship of old friends.
For more information about Membership or any of our programs and services offered to members, contact Joslyn at 760-340-3220.
Scholarships are available to anyone who cannot afford membership dues. Please contact Daniel Coover at extension 102 for more information.